Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Day 26 - Money Making

Today was a wonderful summer day!  After not getting to go to the pool yesterday, we headed up this afternoon.  The weather was nice with a breeze and clouds to keep us cool.  My kids had great friends to swim/play with.  I had lots of sweet pool snacks and of course there was the best crushed ice around.  All of these factors made for a relaxing day at the pool.  I was able to visit with a special friend and learn more about her!  It was a lot of fun!
  The picture above is of W making some summer spending money.  He has been asking me to come up with some chores for him all summer to earn money.  I finally found a good one.  He did an amazing job on cleaning the car.  He was well worth the money!  Hopefully we will be able to keep it that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment