Saturday, June 16, 2012

Day 16 - Photo Scavenger Hunt


Today my Mom came down for the day.  She and I needed to go look for a new stove/oven since mine died last week.  To keep the kids entertained, I decided that we would do an activity from our summer to do list. A Photo Scavenger Hunt.  I came up with about 15 things for the kids to find.  They broke up into teams so the older ones could help the younger ones read the list.  W came out the winner!  Points were given out based on creativity and how many from the list you found.  It was a lot of fun and kept them entertained most of the shopping trip.


                                            K found something with legs...legs and a bench

                                                                      W's letter W

                        W found something that was helpful...always good to know when the floor is slippery

                                                            MA found the letter N

L was creative in what he found as well but they are on his ipod and i don't know how to retrieve the pics :(


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I so love this idea! You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete